I believe I am going to be using Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction as my Icon! Here is the photo 



Comments

  1. That is quite the iconic photo, Quinton would be proud that your using his movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just this photo specifically?? Nothing wrong with it, it makes me think of all those teen boys from high school who thought Fight Club was a cool and manly movie.
    Either way, Iconic! I know theres a more taller (?) picture often used with posters and t-shirts,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yeah, love me some Pulp Fiction. I don't really know what direction I'd steer this one, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you can conjure up! There are some really nice values and colors in this image, so really emphasizing those with blending modes/modifiers would be a great start

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog