3/23/22





 Here is my first iteration for project 3, and I decided to make it a commentary on mental health. For people struggling with mental health disorders, the cycle can feel never-ending. It is a repetitive process that can carry you through cycles of hope and despair. It is easy to feel trapped in this cycle, and despite knowing  you have the support of your peers and medication, things often feel like they will never change. I chose to add imagery of the bathroom, with a loofah representing the beginning (cleanliness, fresh start), and the clumps of hair on the wall representing the end (apathy, disorder)


here is the second iteration i've made for this project. I decided to to make it reflect the cycle of growth from decay. All of the textures are of dried plants, and the bug pattern was also made from a pressed bug. I decided for my "word" to be growth.

 

Comments

  1. These have so much movement and feeling to them! I love the top photo. Adding in all the numbers and writing give it so much depth. The use of dried plants and and the color scheme of the bottom image fits so well together, it does feel like the character is experiencing some kind of regrown.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog